合乐彩票 (previously Chinese Journal of Semiconductors) publishes articles that emphasize semiconductor physics, materials, devices, integrated circuits, and related technology. Authors submitting a paper to the journal should note the following:
1. General Principles
By submitting a manuscript, the authors affirm that the manuscript has not been published previously and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
The authors also affirm that the manuscript does not contain the content of the results of others.
Copyright of the manuscript including CD-ROM, Internet and other media is assigned to the editorial office of JoS from the date on which the manuscript is accepted for publication.
Manuscript should have a clear point of view and reliable data, and should be concise and focused. If the manuscript contains similar or closely relevant contents to the published papers, the authors should show them in references.
2.1. Title, Author, Affiliation, and Abstract
* Title: The title should be concise, precise but informative, and should not be over 10 substantive words.
* Author: The names of authors should be confirmed before submitting a manuscript and cannot be changed after submission.
* Affiliation: The full name of the institution/university/corporation, the city where it is located, and the postal code are needed.
* Abstract: The purpose, method, results, and conclusion of the research work should be briefly presented. The abstract should not normally exceed 200 words. As the abstract is not part of the text, it should be complete in itself; table numbers, figure numbers, references or displayed mathematical expressions should not be included.
The authors from China should also provide Chinese version of title, author, affiliation and abstract, which will be shown on the website of the JoS.
2.2. Key words and PACS or EEACC numbers
* Key words: Between 3 and 6 key words should be provided.
* PACS or EEACC numbers: Between 1 and 3 numbers should be given.
2.3. Foundation and Contract number
The supporting organization and contract number should be given.
2.4. Abbreviations, Acronyms, and Units of measure
* Abbreviations and Acronyms: All acronyms and abbreviations should be clearly explained when they first appear in the abstract or text.
* Units of Measure: The SI system should be used, and all units used should be consistent throughout the manuscript.
2.5. Figures and Tables
* Figures (Including images/photographs): Figures should be arranged sequentially with Arabic numerals, and should be clear, easy to read and of the best possible quality. The width of the figures should be not over 8 cm, and the lines must be smooth, clean and uniform. The tick marks on figure axes should point inward. Characters should appear as they would be set in the main body of the manuscript.
Images/photographs should be in good contrast with details clearly distinguishable. We will normally use figures as submitted. Please ensure that they are legible and technically correct.
The use of colour in figures is freely available in the online version of the manuscript, but authors will be charged RMB 1 200 per colour journal page in the printed version.
* Tables: Tables should be numbered serially and referred to in the text by number (Table 1, etc). Concise and precise three-line tables should be used.
References should be numbered consecutively, in the order they appear in the text, with square brackets enclosing the number. The information about the references cited should be provided in its entirety. References should not contain un-published data.
Normally, at least 15 references should be provided, among which at least 10 references should be published in the past 5 years.
Below are examples of proper formatting:
* Journal Articles
X J Qin, Z G Zhao, Y D Wang, et al. Recent progress in stability of perovskite solar cells. J Semicond, 2017, 38(1): 011002
Lazavi B. Design of integrated circuits for optical communications. Boston: McGraw-Hill, 2003
* Conference Publication
Yoo S J, Ravindran A, Ismail M. A low voltage CMOS transresistance-based variable gain amplifier. IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, 2004: 809
Guo Z Y. Optical readout infrared imaging system at room temperature. PhD Dissertation, University of Science and Technology of China, 2005 (in Chinese)
Sato K. Multi-wave length semiconductor laser array having phase-shift structures. USA Patent, US6088374, 1998
* Reference not in English should indicate the language that it uses in bracket.
Ning Yongqiang, Gao Xin, Wang Lijun, et al. Spontaneous emission and optical gain in InGaAs quantum dots. Chinese 合乐彩票, 2002, 23(4): 373 (in Chinese)
Submitted manuscripts will be sent to reviewers for evaluation. Reponses regarding initial opinions and suggested revisions will be sent to the authors within about one and half month. The authors should upload the revised manuscript with a doc or docx postfix online at https://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/jos-iop within 3 weeks after receiving the responses.
The editorial committee will make the final decision whether to accept the manuscript according to the peer review reports and the authors’ revisions.
The manuscript should be prepared using PDF, Microsoft Word or LaTeX, including figures, photos, and tables (if any) arranged in appropriate place(s) in its text.
Please submit a new/revised manuscript at https://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/jos-iop. Authors can online check the status of a submitted manuscript and carry out author tasks.